Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Me and Clint Bowyer

Well, not really. BTVJGJHo, his dad, brother, and sister-in-law all went to the Jack Daniel's (JD) tent on saturday morning for a pick-me-up. He texted me to see if T or Chump wanted to come over, which they were just rousing so i headed over myself and a few brews in the cooler. I met them there and had a few bloody marys before walking around the haulers, checking out the exhibits. We cooled down in the sharpie tent where we advertised for TBE with black-light reactive Sharpies. We also got to see Kurt Busch at an appearance we stmubled upon at the nextel tent. JHo and i went back to his campground for a great lunch, then back to walking and drinking. we ended up back at the JD tent again, had a few drinks and tried to get some free stuff to no avail. Earlier in the day, I'd noticed they had "pictures with Clint Bowyer". They'd take a picture with you in front of a green screen and superimpose you later. It seems there weren't as many takers as they'd expected, because I noticed that when we hit the tent the second time, they had people getting pictures taken with some of the JD girls as well. I'd have to say that, on the whole, the JD girls are typically the best looking advertising girls at the bristol race. This year, Aaron's had the Aaron's Kittens, and they were pretty cute, as well as the Old Spice girls, but JD was best this year. That convinced me to get a picture. You might be able to tell, i was drunk, hot, and yeah, drunk. my face speaks volumes and i forgot my product placement, but putting my beer in front of the shirts we made the day earlier advertising TBE. Go click on that picture for the hi-res version. I look rockin', and send us your stories and pix NOW!

No comments: